Do You Have a Hearing Loss
Do these experiences sound familiar?
- Your friends and family are making comments about your hearing.
- You’re straining more to hear in situations that never used to be a problem.
- You find it difficult to carry on a conversation, especially on a hands free mobile phone while driving.
- It’s hard to hear during video conferences and meetings at work.
- You often need to turn up the volume on your TV or radio, while others in the room complain that it’s too loud.
- You have trouble hearing sounds on your computer or portable electronic devices.
- You feel like you are not fully enjoying your favorite music and movies.
- Your line of work exposes you to loud noises over long periods of time
If you have one or more of these experiences, contact us for a hearing assessment. We’ll help you understand exactly what’s going on.